- Time. The average salesperson makes 8 dials/hour and prospects for 6.25 hours to set 1 appointment. Every minute you spend cold-calling means less time spent on the money-making end of your business. To be successful you want to to shift your time spent to doing things that build your business or make you money. Cold-Calling doesn’t do either. Being out there selling does.
- Quality. As you move your finger down your expensive list of leads do you wonder if you should waste that contact by calling it yourself? Are you worried you’ll waste the contact? Sending it to appointment-setting professional telemarketers will relieve that anxiety.
- Desire. Life is measured in time and it’s up to you how you spend it. Spending your time doing something you hate is a waste of time. Most sales professionals HATE cold-calling. We at PhoneTalk B2B love it!
- Follow-Through. One of the reasons why cold-call statistics are low is because callers give up. 44% stop trying after one touch. People who make their livings cold-calling knows it takes many tries to get through to a prospect and more to warm them up to a face-to-face meeting. Professional appointment setters follow through.
- Phone Experience. It’s different making appointments vs. selling. Most salespeople are gregarious and like people, but not over the phone, a lot of their skills are best in person. Hiring out your appointment-setting to phone sales professionals makes sense.
So what would this cost me? Check it out.